Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MAKE THE FIRST MOVE

Make the First Move
Hey, Hey Ladies
It’s approaching! That one holiday that makes either our flirtatious, romantic side come out or unfortunately our pessimistic side when it comes to dating. Valentine’s Day will here in less than two weeks and I hope all of my dolls get to spend time with whomever it is that you may have had your eyes on for a while.
            Are you the type of chica who has always thought that the guy is supposed to make the first move? Well, snap out of it! Yes, that is the traditional way of courtship. But hunny it is 2011!! Why not make the first move…ask him out! Whether it’s February 14th, the week before or the week after, I just want all of my dolls to make a difference in their dating!


The Approach
            Are you shy? Well, for you trying being too obvious is never good! If you get to spend time with him at some point during your day, whether it is at work, in a class, wherever, if you’re a “texter,” get ahold of his phone somehow and sneak your number in his phone book. Then say “text me sometimes!” throw in a wink, and he’ll get the hint! Tell him you just were thinking about purchasing a new phone, so you want to see how his works. Trust me, he will be texting you! Or even live chat in in the office! Send a fun, flirty email! Don’t be so serious, it’s all in fun! Or just slide him your number!
            Are you an “in-between” girl? Are you kind of shy, when it comes to him? Well you are the one who needs to throw hints! Dropping lines such as “I haven’t been to the movies in so long, and I really want to see *insert movie title here,*” or “I’ve actually never been ice skating. But I would love to go” or “Have you tried that new bistro downstairs yet? I can recommend an amazing dessert!”

            If you are an out-going, and life of the party doll, there is no excuse! You need to flat out ask him out on a date! People are already used to your energetic, friendly, and sometimes over the top personality, so saying things like “take me out” or “would you like to go out with me” with no hesitation will most likely not surprise him. He may even have expected it from you!

Hunny, confidence is key!

xoxo,
     Erica Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment